Sunday, September 8, 2013

With just over a week to go before I fly over I realise that the flies I need are just about done...last minute ones next weekend. Some new kit this time, mostly to reduce baggage. Other new things since the last trip include having to get a permission to enter form, the flights have gone up by a good third and the saltwater fishing permit requirement.

But its all worth it, I get to see friends I haven't seen in ages, get to meet new ones, explore new places and hopefully the fish will play ball.....

.....then theres the pickled Pike :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Striperheads Blog

Welcome to the Striperheads Blog. Striperheads are a group of saltwater flyfishermen and women who frequent Cape Cod and other places on the Eastern Seaboard. Anyone is welcome to participate.